大都会娱乐_大都会娱乐官网 | 大都会娱乐欢迎你

当前位置:主页大都会娱乐 > 英语学习 > 行业英语 > WTO英语 > >

WTO英语900句(4)

来源::未知 | 作者:admin | 本文已影响

Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

  当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。

  Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.

  请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。

  Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.

  那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。

  original/ copy

  Then I'll come along two days later to put my signature on it.

  那么两天后我再来签字。

  Good.

  好的。

  Well Mr.Chen, it's been very pleasant talking with you.

  陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。

  Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

  谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?

  None whatsoever. I'm at your disposal.

  一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。

  Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

  咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。

  I'd love to!

  太好了!

  Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

  请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?

  Yes, I am. 我就是。

  I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.

  我在中国机械进出口公司工作。

  What's your name, please?

  您贵姓?

  My name is Zhang.

  我姓张。

  Did you have a good journey?

  您一路上还好吧?

  Not too bad. Thank you.

  还可以。

  You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

  今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。

  Fine.

  好的。

  Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

  您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。

  Yes, I am.

  是的。

  Shall we fix a time for a talk?

  我们能定个时间谈谈吗?

  All right.

  可以。

  I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

  我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。

  I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

  公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。

  Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

  我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。

  Welcome to China.

  欢迎你们来中国。

  Weren't you on the phone to me yesterday?

  昨天打电话的是您吗?

  Yes, I was.

  对,是我。

  I'm very glad to know you.

  认识您非常高兴。

  It's a great pleasure to meet you today.

  今天能见到您非常荣幸。

  We've heard a lot about you.

  我们对您非常熟悉。

  How shall I get in touch with you?

  怎么和您联系?

  I'm in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

  我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

  Here is my card. I'm very glad to know you.

  这是我的名片。

  If there is an opportunity, we'd like to see your manager.

  如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。

  Our manager would like to meet you.

  我们经理想和你们见见面。

  Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

  今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

  We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

  今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

  If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.

  如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

  If you are free, please come and join us.

  如果您有时间的话,请光临。

  Here is your invitation card.

  这是给你们的请帖。

  We'll meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.

  晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。

  Thank you for your invitation.

  谢谢您的邀请。

  I'll certainly come if I have time.

  如果有空儿,我一定去。

  Is this the service counter of the restaurant?

  餐厅服务台吗?

  Can I reserve a table for eight people?

  请预订一桌八个人的酒席。

  Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?

  你们要中餐还是西餐?

  We'd like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.

  我们要中餐,每人十块钱。

  Welcome. Please sit down.

  欢迎光临,请入席。

  Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.

  你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。

  This food is a Sichuan specialty. Help yourself, please.

  这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。

  Make yourself at home and eat it while it's hot.

  大家趁热吃,别客气。

  May I ask, what line are you in?

  请问,您一向做什么生意?

  I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.

  主要经营中国工艺品。

  You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

  具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。

  We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请您多多关照。

  Let's hope for good cooperation between us.

  希望我们能很好地合作。

  I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

  祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

  brisk / brisk; brisk/ adj (-er, -est)

  1 quick; active; energetic 敏捷的; 活泼的; 精神饱满的:

  * a brisk walk, walker 轻快的散步、 走路轻快的人

  * at a brisk pace 以轻快的步伐

  * a brisk and efficient manner 胜任愉快的样子

  * Business is brisk today. 今天生意兴隆。

  2 giving a healthy feeling; refreshing 令人爽快的; 清新的:

  * a brisk breeze 清新的微风。

> briskly adv. briskness n [U].

  Your health!

  为您的健康干杯!

  It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

  据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

  We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

  我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

  We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

  我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。

  You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

  你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。

  We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid practices and adopt some general international practices.

  我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。

  rigid / 'rid3id; `rid3id/ adj

  1 stiff; not bending or yielding 坚硬的; 不弯曲的; 刚性的:

  * a rigid support for the tent 帐篷的坚硬的支柱

  * (fig 比喻) Her face was rigid with terror. 她吓得目瞪口呆。

  2 strict; firm; unchanging 严格的; 坚强的; 不变的:

  * a man of very rigid principles 原则性很强的人

  * practise rigid economy, ie be very frugal 厉行节约。

> rigidity / ri’d3idэti; ri`d3idэti/ n [U]:

  * The rigidity of the metal caused it to crack. 这金属因刚度强而产生裂纹。

  * He deplored the rigidity of her views. 他痛感她的观点僵化。

  rigidly adv: rigidly constructed buildings 建造得很坚固的建筑物

  * rigidly opposed to any change 顽固地反对一切变革。

  We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

  我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。

  Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

  你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

  We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

  我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

  We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

  我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?

  We have adopted, for example, payment by installments.

  比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。

  We're very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

  我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

  It'll benefit us both then.

  这样一来,对双方都有利

  It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?

  听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?

  The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.

  我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。

  socialistic / .sэu∫э'listik; .so∫э`listik/ adj

  characterized by or supporting some of the features of socialism  有社会主义特点的; 拥护社会主义主张的: * * Some of her views are rather socialistic. 她的观点颇有一些社会主义倾向。

  social : sociable 好交际的; 友好的; 合群的: (infml 口) He's not a very social person. 他不很合群。

  social  (US also sociable / 'sэu∫эbl; `so∫эbl/) n informal meeting or party organized by a group or club  社交聚会; 联欢会: * a church social 教友联谊会。

  The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.

  我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。

  take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物:

  * I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

  我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。


分享到: 更多
大都会娱乐_大都会娱乐官网 | 大都会娱乐欢迎你